Safer West County is a non-profit organization, connecting people and resources to build resilience in Western Sonoma County—in our forests, waterways, and communities. We love this place we call home and are actively committed to a resilient and thriving West County.
Current board members
- Amy Beilharz, President Emeritus, Director since 2019
- Che Casul, Director since 2020
- Bob Fink, Director since 2019
- Marylee Guinon, Director since 2020
- Alina Haigler, President, Director since 2022
- Elizabeth Lawson, Secretary, Director since 2019
- Fawn Nekton, Director since 2020
- Ivan O’Neill, Director since 2022
- Carolyn Sell, Treasurer, Director since 2019
- Paul Stange, Director since 2019
The SWC Board meets on the first Tuesday of each month from 3:30 to 4:30 pm followed by a joint meeting of Fire Safe Councils from 4:30 to 5:30. We currently meet on Zoom until our in-person meetings resume. You can join us here.
Connect with us
Email us @ email@example.com
Send mail to:
Safer West County & FireSafe Groups · PO Box 1132 · Occidental, CA 95465 · USA
Please support our work with a donation
Help us help you by donating to our cause. Safer West County is a 501.C.3 making your donation tax-deductible. Please notate if you are donating to SWC’s general fund or to a specific Fire Safe Council in your hometown.
- Bodega/Bodega Bay
- Camp Meeker
- Graton/Green Valley
- Monte Rio
- Rio Nido
- West Sebastopol
To donate either write a check to Safer West County, PO Box 1132, Occidental, 95465, or click on this link.